C3 Exchange is a vibrant, values-based Community in an evolving world that inspires and empowers members in their quest to live a good life. We, in turn, engage and support others in the work for justice and compassion everywhere.
C3 Exchange’s mission is to enrich and empower the lives of all people in body, mind, and spirit.
Our Community evolves and grows by:
- Welcoming all who share our vision, regardless of their path through life;
- Encouraging and supporting the exchange of ideas as a means of personal growth;
- Taking responsibility for our actions in the Community and the world;
- Accepting one another unconditionally;
- Participating in the life of the Community;
- Honoring the dignity of every individual, and;
- Promoting ourselves and our mission, vision, and values through selected media and through our activities in our local communities.
We engage the greater community by:
- Participating in social justice programs, projects, and education;
- Supporting programs and initiatives to create diverse, integrated communities;
- Encouraging civil discourse and learning with interested citizens on issues of importance for the local communities;
- Acting to ensure a sustainable natural and social environment, and;
- Asserting that our common humanity is more important than any individual differences.
Our Core Values
These values guide us, and challenge us to define and live a good life.
We value and celebrate:
- COMMON HUMANITY. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual.
- DIVERSITY. We affirm all people and embrace all genders, sexual orientations, and ethnicities.
- OPEN INQUIRY. We pursue the free exchange of ideas, explore the lessons of science, philosophy, and the creative arts, and undertake independent spiritual journeys.
- COMPASSIONATE ACTION. We strive to safeguard and extend human rights, peace, and social justice, locally and globally, as individuals and jointly with others.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY. We care for our Earth home with mindfulness and responsibility for ourselves and for future generations.
- WELL-BEING. We promote wholeness and wellness of mind, body, and spirit, recognizing our self responsibility, inter-relatedness, and interdependence.